Re: XForms designer

Hei,

we (a small startup in Oz) are developing an online application for that
purpose as well. We are putting a lot of effort into hiding the xform
technicalities from the user. The system is still pretty limited and the
created xforms are a bit buggy at current stages (because so far we
don't explicitly export them, but rather use our own JS-based
interpreter to convert them back into a working HTML form on display).

Have a look at http://www.puttoo.com.

Andre.