Re: WSDL document as XForms instance

Alain,

That is probably possible but might require quite complex XForms.

At Orbeon we haven't tried this specifically, but we have worked on
multiple occasions on dynamic UI generation in XForms based on various
UI descriptions, the latter of which being our Form Builder (written
entirely in XForms plus extensions).

We have found that extensions to XForms 1.1 help a lot, in particular
the use of XPath 2.0 and the use of variables.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/