Re: Submission using Mozilla XForms plugin

Hi,

For ways to contact the mozilla xforms community specifically, look
here: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xforms/feedback.html

Your form works fine on my machine using mozilla xforms 0.8.6 on FF
3.0.11 when I load it into my browser from my machine locally.  I'm
guessing you are having a security issue?  Look in your error console
and see if there is any error/warning.

--Aaron