Re: Problem with Test Cases 8.2.4.a, 8.2.4.b, 8.2.4.c

Joern,

This does seem wrong.

ev:event registers an action handler on the parent element (in the
absence of an explicit ev:observer attribute).

But the problem is that xforms:alert is not an action, and therefore
it cannot run when the trigger is activated, or more generally if any
DOMActivate event is dispatched to any of the xforms:trigger
descendants.

I cc the group on this so that this can be figured out.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/