Output notation for attributes

Hello,

<xf:output> can be used to dynamically output text, binary content or
elements but there is no notation for attributes...

I think it wouldn't be very difficult to add something like
attr="{xpath_expr}" just like in XSLT !?

What do you think about that ?

Alain COUTHURES
<agenceXML>
XSLTForms: http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms/