From: Tobi Krebs <tobias.krebs@chiba-project.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 5:06 PM
Subject: Possible Error in the XForms 1.1 Schema
To: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: windauer@gmail.com, joern.turner@gmail.com,
Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

Dear list,

While running the new Test cases from the public-forms List by Charles
F Wiecha (5.2.1.a, 5.2.1.b, 5.2.1.c) I run into an Error validating
the nonPositiveInteger Data type.
While tracking down the Error in chiba, I found out that the relevant
Data type seems to be  missing in the XForms 1.1 Schema.

Can you confirm this?

I also attachted a possible patch for this Problem.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Tobi Krebs

P.S.  I also wrote an email to the List regarding "Possible Errors in
Testcase 9.2.3.1.a. and 9.2.3.1.b" on November the 27th. Somehow it
seems to have got lost. Can you give me further instructions how to
proceed ?