Re: orbeon X-forms

Ramesh,

I recommend you try the Orbeon Forms users list, ops-users. It is easy
to subscribe with the instructions here:

Alternatively, you can use the Nabble web interface:

   http://www.nabble.com/ObjectWeb-OPS---Users-f2537.html

See also how best to report an issue or ask a question in order to
maximize your chances of getting an answer:

   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/doc/home-faq#reporting-issues

If you ask your question in the mailing-list, you will also get more
eyes potentially looking at the issue.

-Erik