Re: [XForms 1.1] Questioning the iteration of certain actions (section 10.15)

John,

XForms 1.1 supports asynchronous submissions by default. So it is
perfectly possible for if/while-expressions to evaluate differently
over time even when the corresponding action doesn't change the model
itself.

Regards,
Uli.

--