Re: Any way to show the whole form to user?

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:17:25 +0200, duryodhan <duryodhan125@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any way to show the whole XForm to the
> user when he clicks on submit?
>
> For e.g, take the mozilla xform Tax Forms e.g at
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xforms/samples/tax_form/TaxForm.xhtml
>
> Assume that I have added a submission to it, is there any way I could
> show the user all 3 sections together for him to take a quick glance
> over it and then okay! the submit? Any XForms markup which could
> achieve that ? Even an ugly hack would do!

Showing the whole form would likely confuse a user, who doesn't have the
concept of a 'whole form', unlike the authoor. You should do it a
different way: create a final step that summarizes what you has been
entered, before doing submission. For instance how Amazon does it:

	- Collect the things you want to buy
	- Collect delivery address
	- Collect payment details
	- Summarize order