Re: setting xforms control value with javascript

Mark,

    What I was trying to accomplish when doing this was to take the xhtml
generated by FCKeditor and put it into my model.  I have not really seen  a
nice way of editing mixed content with XForms.  I have posted to this list
on a couple of occasions asking anyone for a way to bind a regular
<xhtml:textarea> to part of an instance document, or, even better, bind the
FCKeditor to <xforms:textarea>, but I haven't gotten much response, and
documentation on XForms is a bit sparse.  Have you got any suggestions
besides using javascript?  And is there a more active XForms mailing list
anyone knows of?

-Dustin