Re: Improve IDL interface with instance mutation functions

Hi John,

Definitely. I would even venture that *every* action should have a DOM
equivalent. We are already able to peform rebuilds, and so on, but if
we had send, for example, then we really would have a 'standard' form
of Ajax.

I'd also suggest that many of the XPath functions would be useful,
such as being able to get the current index from a repeat.

--
Mark Birbeck
CEO

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net