Re: Error in XForms Test Suite 10.1.1.a

Hi David,

"bypassing the normal event flow" was spelled out in the current XForms
1.0 errata, item 5.3.  It adds "(i.e. the behavior occurs without
dispatching the xforms-refresh event)", etc. to refresh, rebuild,
revalidate and recalculate elements.  So I don't think that you are
misunderstanding the spec.

--Aaron