Re: repeats

Hi Lee,
	I think you've missed my point.
Insert now only seems to work if you actually have some data.
if you start with data - remove it all with <delete... at.../>
then <xforms:insert bind="bind_1" at="index('repeat_1')"
position="after"/> no longer does anything at all.

I've tried chiba, the firefox extension, and formsplayer and they all
behave this way.