Re: How to enter a & character in input field

Catherine,

You don't say what XForms implementation you are using, but this sounds
like a bug in that implementation. There is nothing in XForms that
prevents you to enter such characters in an input or textarea.

As a side note, XForms controls are bound to nodes in XML documents
known as XForms instances. XML supports Unicode [1], which ultimately
means that, barring limitations of a particular XForms implementation,
all the characters of all the existing (and many dead) languages of our
good old planet earth can be supported :-)

-Erik

[1] http://www.unicode.org/

--
Orbeon - XForms Everywhere: