RE: Select with open selection

>Let me say that having a select with two open selection was a real
situation in a project we had. If we had not been able to label
differently both open selection we would have had problems.
I don't think that the foorm author has to specify in advance a series
of blank entries for your presentation system to type in labels.
If you want to define your presentation of select with open selection
such that the user has a chance to annotate their entries with labels,
you can do that, but that doesn't need to be reflected in the markup of
the original form.
Leigh.