Re: Why doesnt Xforms allow submission responses to target specified model.instance.node replacement?

ah - cool,
	thanks Mark, thats an encouraging step forward. One day I'll be lucky
enough to get the chance to use Xforms 1.0+ ;-)
The next thing that I'd really like to see is a good dev environment for
xforms. Building them by hand and getting them to work seems to take me
an age - especially when I havent done it for a while. I've tried the
eclipse plugin but its still not quite what I'm after. for bread &
butter forms I tend to just use my little formbuilder form these days,
but for anything special it takes me a while. The fact that I cant
"compile" or otherwise verify that at least all my refs resolve before I
start testing is something that wastes a lot of time I think.

Thanks again
Jason.