RE: Event questions.

Hi again,
Many Thanks to all, for the answers.

 Only a question to close this issue.

In the previous example replacing the first <action> element with a
<message>:

<xforms:trigger id="trigger1">
   <xforms:label>Button1</xforms:label>
   <xforms:message level="modal" ev:event="DOMActivate" ev:target="trigger1"
	 ev:observer="trigger1" ev:handler="#action2">
	  First Hello!!
   </xforms:message>
</xforms:trigger>
<xforms:trigger>
   <xforms:label>Button2</xforms:label>
   <xforms:message id="action2" level="modal" ev:event="DOMActivate">
 	Second Hello
   </xforms:message>
 </xforms:trigger>

I think the first message shouldn´t be triggered because it doesn´t work as
a handler, but I´m not pretty sure, what do you think?

Regards.

Roger.