RE: Event questions.

That's an interesting question.  I was going to ask the same question.

Clearly, there can be only one "ev:event" attribute on this element (for the
whole instance(s)).   If the objective is to facilitate the creation of
observers for events occurring within the instance data, shouldn't there be
a facility for including handlers (like <action>s) as children of the
<model> events, rather than a single handler for a single type of event via
"ev:" attributes?

Alessandro