De : Jason [mailto:jeacott@hardlight.com.au]
Envoyé : jeudi 6 juillet 2006 11:42
À : Landry DEFO KUATE
Objet : Re: Handle XForms Submit whith XmlHttpRequest

???
 >Next, the browser will handle server response and show it in
 > the page (roundtrip).

there are ajax compatible xforms implementations, and I dont see any
incompatibility with what I think you are trying to do and xforms.

am I missing something?

Landry DEFO KUATE wrote:
> I can’t use Xforms because with Xforms, when you click a submit for
> example, the submission object will built the http request and send it
> to server. Next, the browser will handle server response and show it in
> the page (roundtrip). The matter with this is that I have more forms and
> other information on the page and I just want to refresh the appropriate
> area that contains the form that was submit.
>

> I am thinking of using a listner on te submission and cancel the
> submission onsubmit event.
>
> Il place, I will user a <xforms:setvalue value=”handlerequest(.)”/> that
> will call a generic JavaScript function. This function have to do the
> same responsibility the submission will do, but by usin an
> XmlHttpRequest object. Then, this function will refresh the div that
> contains Xforms form with return data.
>

> I want to know if this solution is smart and realistic and if somebody
> have deal with this in the past.
>

> Thank’s

this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of
the intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial
Corporation or its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained
in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately return this
communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of
it in your possession.

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com