Re: Styling based on instance data

Perhaps my case is slightly different, styling based on a control's bound
node's value.

On thing along these lines that I've wanted to do is:

xforms|*::value[content="blue"] { background-color: blue; }

Where the implicit attribute "content" would enable things like having
select's item be blue as well as the select's value being blue (when
choice of "blue" of course).

- Steve Speicher