From: Jason [mailto:jeacott@hardlight.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:20 PM
To: Klotz, Leigh
Cc: www-forms
Subject: Re: Styling based on instance data

I think Chiba lets you do this by preprocessing and exposing this detail

in a css hookable way.

eg:
<xf:repeat xf:appearance="full"...>
becomes:
readwrite optional | required">
when selected)

sorry this doesnt help you with pure a xform, but then I guess with a
pure xforms there is no guarantee that the platform that supports xforms

also supports css, or anything else you might be using.

Jason.

Klotz, Leigh wrote:
> Itwouldbeniceif you could use CSS to style the background of repeat
> items yellow if they are "selected" in the data using some magical CSS
> XPath selector:

repeat.lines::repeat-item[xpath(boolean-from-string(instance()/lines/lin