Re: url params et al

Thanks Mark,
	and everyone else that contributed to my question.
You obviously understand exactly what the problem is and I had come up
with much the same options, it just seems weird that this is not a
straightforward thing to do without intervention by other tech.
I think I'll go the route of the jsp/ssi thing for now.
As for the store local suggestions, they are only going to be useful if
I am jumping from one xform to another, but I am launching in this case
direct from an email link so I dont think a local save helps because I
cant local save from an email before I launch the xform in question -so
I wont have any data to pick up and use.

again thanks for your generous thoughts

Jason.