RE: Example for nested select1-controls available?

Oliver,

See http://www.formfaces.com/faces/Examples/Test%20Pages/vehicles.html.
(Ignore the Add button.)

Is something like that what you're imagining?

If so, we had to extend our implementation by adding the current()
function from XSLT. I'm not sure if that function is available in
Mozilla, though it's likely given the existence of this page:

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XPath:Functions:current

The XPath expressions are ugly, but they work, and I couldn't figure out
any way to do this without using current().

(Actually that's a half-truth -- you could do this by putting each
possible select control on the page and then showing/hiding them using
relevance or nested switches. That doesn't seem to me a very elegant
solution, though.)

John