Re: Event handlers in xforms:bind

Allan Beaufour wrote:

>> Do implementors address this issue?
>
> Well, it's not an issue, it's just the spec. ;-) But no, it's not
> possible in Firefox.

Not being able to capture such changes directly in the model is quite
arguably an issue, be it only for the reason that I am raising it on the
www-forms mailing-list, and that nobody has yet shown that there was an
excellent workaround for it ;-)

Note that I am not proposing supporting xforms-value-changed in the
model as a solution, but that I am looking for a solution to a simple
use case: being able to capture instance node value and MIP changes in
the model without going through dummy controls.

The optimal solution may be to support xforms-value-changed in the
model, but not necessarily.

--
Orbeon - XForms Everywhere:
http://www.orbeon.com/blog/