Re: Addition of submission/@headers

On 4/2/06, Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net> wrote:
> Continuing the idea of supporting other submission methods, there are a
> number of submission use cases that require extra header information to be
> present beyond that which is referred to in XForms, such as;

It's a very good idea. I've never really liked the SOAP-handling
that's in the 1.1 draft.

>       3. All such encodings are concatenated, maintaining document
>          order.

I'm not following this. Meaning that all headers will be concatenated, or?

>     If the same element appears Duplicate headers will be created

"appears more than once, duplicate header" ?

I also agree with David about the interpretation of which nodes should
be included.

--
... Allan