Re: New To Do Lists example online

Jasper,

The OPS XForms engine mostly resides on the server, the client part
being a fairly simple and lightweight layer (but still daunting to
write!). This explains why the client performs many Ajax requests to the
server. This said, there are certainly some roundtrips to the server
that could be optimized in the future.

-Erik