From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Anne van Kesteren
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:13 AM
To: ?
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Re: Button with an image.

> I think as some browsers can't read an image.

You should really use an ALT attribute if you are going to use the IMG
element from HTML.

> However I think there must be a way of implementing an xform
> equivalent of an botton with an image on it. Isn't it? I hope you can
> help me,

CSS can do it probably. See
<http://www.google.com/search?q=styling+form+controls> for some examples
on styling HTML form controls. I assume that you can use that on XForms
as well in correct implementations.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>