Re: alert panels/relevent controls/etc css-dependent?

Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> I'm noticing under FormPlayer that validation alert panels, relevant
> controls, and such, all seem to be css-dependent.   Ie, with no css defined
> (or probably in my case, bad css), validation errors do not appear nor do
> non-relevant controls disappear.  Yet if I reference the FormPlayer main.css
> file, everything works quite well.
>
> Is this generally true for XForms browsers, or implementation-dependent?

I hope the latter, otherwise XForms wouldn't really be accessible. In
visual UAs you can implement such things using a UA stylesheet, however,
requiring an additional stylesheet from the author in order to make sure
the end user sees the right things sounds "stupid".

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>