RE: Well formed XForms

Hi Steve,

XFormation 2.0 provides some new functionality which makes identifying
whether the XForms you have written is valid and conforms to the XForms
Schema.

I have put a screen shot of the sample1.xhtml on
www.xformation.com/product/w3c.asp, to illustrate this.

XFormation uses different icons to identify whether the document has parsed
against the relevant schemas. It uses the XHTML and the XForms schemas. If
you look at the screen shot  you will notice that the HTML elements are
identified as blue icons, the XForms elements identified as red and you see
that there is an orange icon named label. This identifies that the element
label has not conformed to the schema.

If you now look at the second image I have dragged the element onto the
input label. This has parsed correctly against the screen and identifies
that the element is valid.

You can also use the document validation feature which you can run against
the document. This will also highlight errors against the Schema plus
additional contextually errors.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Rhydian

Note: There seems to be a problem locating the 1.1 dtd so when you open it
up there is a remote server time out. To get the sample1.xhtml working
simply comment the doctype out. We will look into why this is currently
occurring.