Re: [Chiba-users] Urgent, Critical Chiba Error

Hi and thanks,
	I extracted fresh source, rebuilt it, and all was well.
I cannot believe I spent a whole day trying to figure this out.
I still have absolutely no idea what went wrong. I recompiled dozens of times,
clean, not clean etc, in 2 different contexts one with unpacked classes and
one with the chiba.jar all with same weird result.

Sorry for the panic - but I really was :(

thanks all
Jason.

Copies to:      	chiba-users@lists.sourceforge.net