Re: Central repository of XForms examples?

Hi Mike,

Check out this URL where you'll find a bunch of XForms examples with the
source code and a FREE open source (LGPL) platform to test the examples:
http://www.orbeon.com/ops/
Spend some time on the "Form Handling w/XForms" section as well as the
"BizDoc" and "Employees" examples. Notice the Tabs up top, where you can
run the examples and view the source. Let me know if you have any
question(s).

Enjoy!

-Omar