RE: Hide/show select options

Hello

Relevance is to do with submission. If a node evaluates as not being
relevant, then it won't get submitted. But the spec' and implementations
are vague about what happens prior to submission.

It is all here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-xforms-20031014/slice6.html#model-prop-relevant

formsPlayer uses CSS to hide irrelevant UI controls but the usual

*.disabled {
  display: none;
}

doesn't seem to work for itemset items, so you may have to take your pick
from the inelegant solutions.

Swithun.

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Jonathan Curtis wrote:

> Thanks Swithun. I don't really like the idea of having to force the form to rebuild though. I like things to just 'work' :)
>
> I have come up with this solution (below), which works. I believe my
 original suggestion should work. Perhaps a bug with implementations? Or
 maybe relevant not supposed to be used in this way. I was under the
 impression that when a node was not relevant, it is effectively removed
 from the instance. This can't be happening though, else the first way
would work.