Re: [Slightly OT] Forms and Name Spaces

This is from http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-part1-20020621/

This is from http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/PR-soap12-part1-20030507/

>While SOAP 1.1 is defined as:
>
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
>
>I *know* I have to be missing something - possibly what are the correct
>and proper definitions for Name Spaces for stuff like XForms, SOAP 1.1,
>1.2, WSDL, MIME and more.

For W3C defined document type you can go to

  http://www.w3.org/TR/#Recommendations

and select the Recommendation you are interested in. Selecting from any
other section in that document is risky as things might change over time
as you already figured out. Recommendations are fairly stable (some do
not ever change in fact as the Working Groups responsible for the
documents no longer exist or refuse to maintain the specifications) and
typically provide the normative definitions for such things. MIME does
not have a namespace (and is not a W3C Technical Report either).