Re: XForms in browsers howto?

Hi Aaron,

aaron reed wrote:
> As you know, Mozilla XForms has a ways to go.  We are always on the
> lookout for 'real world' forms that aren't performing well in our
> processor.  It lets us know where we are lacking that we might not
> already know about, helps us prioritize our work and provide us with use
> cases that we hadn't previously anticipated.  After all, getting a real
> scenario working will be more helpful to more people than perhaps some
> of the bugs that we discover ourselves.  If you would like, please send
> me your form.  Or please open bugs in bugzilla.mozilla.org and attach
> testcases.

I would be happy to do that, and in fact would already have, were it not
that I couldn't find a combo of a recent FF (or Mozilla) and a recent
XForms XPI that didn't crash a lot, and apparently not necessarily due
to the XForms part. The beta1 worked ok but it's missing a number of
features and I'd rather use something that's further ahead (I don't know
if it's solved yet, but external instances is very much needed in this
case and it's not in beta1).

So if you know of a stable combo of versions (preferably OSX as I'll be
travelling soon and will only have my laptop) I'd be delighted to
torture it a bit.

Thanks,

--
Robin Berjon