RE: WXS types in XForms

Hi All,

Another way of solving this is to create a schema which creates a element of
your type. Set the attribute nillable="true" as in the example below.

<xsd:element name="myroot">
		<xsd:complexType>
			<xsd:sequence>
				<xsd:element name="myelement"
type="my:mytype" nillable="true"/>
			</xsd:sequence>
		</xsd:complexType>
	</xsd:element>
	<xsd:simpleType name="mytype">
		<xsd:restriction base="xsd:decimal">
			<xsd:minInclusive value="0"/>
			<xsd:fractionDigits value="5"/>
		</xsd:restriction>
	</xsd:simpleType>

then within your instance set the xsi:nil attribute to true and it shouldn't
raise an error when there is an empty value.

<my:myroot xmlns:my="http://www.fbs.com/myschema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" >
	<my:myelement xsi:nil="true"/>
</my:myroot>