RE: Validate 2 fieds!

Small thing Micah .... your two paths in the constraint will be relative to
"path/to/your/node"! I know you were using a shorthand, but I thought it
worth mentioning because the context for MIP attributes often catches people
out.

So, we would need something like:

  <bind nodeset="path/to/your/node" constraint="/path/to/a &lt; /path/to/b"
/>

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.