RE: Multiple select menu with default values

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply. But doesn't your example produce ?list_res=a%20p in
the resulting GET URL? What I want is to produce ?foo=a&foo=p, i.e. in
separate name/value pairs, rather than a single pair with space-separated
values. I want the same GET request to be produced as would be produced by
my original HTML example. I've seen how that's possible by using
<xforms:itemset> and <xforms:copy>, but I don't see how to initialize the
form with default selections as my original HTML example does.

Thanks,
Evan