Re: sending 2 instances

Pierre,

If you want to submit two instances, the easiest way is just to have two
submits, one for each. You can then use something like:

<xforms:trigger>
    <xforms:label>Send Something Simple</xforms:label>
    <xforms:action ev:event="DOMActivate">
        <xforms:send submission="submit1"/>
        <xforms:send submission="submit2"/>
    </xforms:action>
</xforms:trigger>

to use them.

I think this should be tidier than trying a union XPath.

All the best

The information in this email is sent in confidence for the addressee only
and may be legally privileged. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this
confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error
in transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on its content is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Origo Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or the contents.