RE: Sources for possible selections and actual data

I'll take a look at it ASAP, but it would be great if you could answer
some questions beforehand:
- Does the designer support dynamic positioning of the input elements,
but still displaying them as a table? It is _not_ an option to use
absolute positioning for our project, as the layout must be as dynamic
as possible. Chiba supports this.
- Is it possible to make labels occur in the table header instead of
being displayed at each input element? Chiba supports this.

Yours sincerely,
--
Victor Engmark
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditar - What is said in latin,