RE: ''' Sources for possible selections and actual data

I'm sending the whole thing, so you can see for yourself. The problem is
essentially that I meant for the select1 bind to give the node which is
selected, while itemset only gives the available options.

Yours sincerely,
--
Victor Engmark
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditar - What is said in latin,