From: Anja Lehmann [mailto:traumkeks@firemail.de]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 4:16 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: target submission and frames with xforms

hello,

i'm trying to rebuild an existing html form with xforms:

simplified:
i have a couple of buttons, which, when activated list a choice of links
in a different frame.
if you activate a link, the referred page gets loaded inside that frame
(frame where links where displayed).

so my question is, how would i best realize that case with xforms. is
there, e.g. a way to set a target for the
xforms-submission action?

i would also welcome any advice on dealing with frames and xforms, since
i'm quite new to xforms.

thanx a lot in advance for any help.

kind regards,
anja

Digitalkameras - Aktuelle Angebote unter  90  - www.ebay.de
Hier finden Sie Auktionen und Festpreisangebote!