From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Micah Dubinko
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 2:39 PM
To: 'www-forms@w3.org'
Subject: Tutorial: XForms Institute

I'm happy to announce a new XForms resource:

http://xformsinstitute.com

An interactive tutorial for W3C XForms. The site not only describes how
XForms works, but also includes interactive exercises written in XForms. The
exercises run directly in any browser through the Flash plugin thanks to the
DENG Desktop Engine.

After writing O'Reilly _XForms Essentials_, a common request I've been asked
is for a gentler tutorial guiding users who know a bit of HTML towards
XForms. After many hours of work, the result is this web site.

More advanced users will also appreciate the "View Source" links on each
live example, showing a full real-world example, warts and all.

Please support this effort by linking to it:
http://xformsinstitute.com/linktoXFI.php

Thanks!

.micah