Re: XForms Design Tools - What is out there?

Hi Daniel,

Having, so far, had only a look at your Flash demos XFormation seems ... at
least at first sight ... to be the best XForms designer I have seen yet. Well
done and I look forward to seeing what the Pro version can do.

One nit-pick. In the Flash demos (I haven't downloaded the trial yet) you
show "Html" and "Head" etc as supposedly XHTML elements. It seems to me that it
would be an improvement to get the case correct.

The "XFormation is the best I have seen yet" remark isn't intended
specifically to be a provocation to others developing XForms design tools but if it
makes them think "Hey [our tool] is at least as good" and flushes them out of the
woodwork then that has to be good for XForms. The XForms community needs to be
aware of these tools.

Andrew Watt