Re: XForms Design Tools - What is out there?

Hello Andrew,

Chibacon, maintainer of the Chiba project, is developing a browser-based
formbuilder tool. Currently only xhtml is supported as host-language but
the concept is extensible to allow other markup languages later. A
first, free preview edition will be released during March if all goes
well. Our current Schema2XForms tool which converts XML Schema to
complete XForms documents will be reworked and also be released soon in
a new version.

regards,

Joern Turner