Re: Sun Demonstates comprehensive XForms support in OpenOffice/StarOffice

thank you very much Daniel,

look like in content xml file most elements for OO forms
not in W3C XForms namespace (in W3C XForms namespace
now only the model element) is it temporary or it will be persistent?
where i can find OpenDocument format description?..
is it possible furure migration forms to xforms in OO?..

with best wishes,
Slav

p.s. Mary Xmas for those peoples who selebrate Xmas on Dec 25... :)