From: Gerald Bauer [mailto:luxorxul@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 11:17
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: XForms Links, Links, Links - Free Books And Much More

Hello,

  I've updated the XForms link directory and you can
you find the latest version online @
http://xul.sourceforge.net/xforms.html

  Thanks to Mark Birbeck and T. V. Raman for pointing
out new links such as

   * Using XForms to Build A Weather Web Services
Client

http://www.codeproject.com/html/fP-and-weather-ws.asp

   * XForms: XML Powered Web Forms by T. V. Raman

http://safariexamples.informit.com/0321154991/book.html

   * XForms At A Glance

http://almaden.ibm.com/u/tvraman/xforms/glance.pdf

   - Gerald