Re: Generating XForms from a schema

Hello Micah,

there is the Schema2XFormsBuilder tool which is part of Chiba
(http://chiba.sourceforge.net) which has been renewed to work with
latest Xerces Schema API and use it to its full extend. It's a simple
command-line (ant) tool and generates complete xhtml/xforms documents
from a XML schema.

I'm not the expert for the tool and its feature-completeness but it has
been used in a research project to simulate e-business transaction for
quite a while with success. For more information please contact me.

Joern