  From: Durga.V Durga
  Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 2:11 AM
  Subject: Xforms execution help

  hi,

  I am trying to know how to execute an XForms file. I know to write the code in Xforms ( which I learnt from W3schools site ). I think we should save it with .htm or .html extension. But how do we run it. Do we need a XFroms Processor for it. Please help me.

  Thanks in advance.

  Durga

  Contact brides & grooms FREE! Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!