RE: [XForms] Re: Will Internet Explorer support XForms

Hello Andrew,

With XForms thru extensions you can also provide easy connection to database
connectivity and we are working on XML digital signatures using MSXML
version 5.

I must stress I am not working with or for the Tax authorities. We choose
the SA forms as a learning and interesting project for some students.

You raise issues rightly but it was not the point of exercise.

Kind Regards

Francisco Monteiro

Director

Facile Technology Ltd.