From: "Ramirez, Xavier" <Xavier.Ramirez@NTE.es>
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: XForm processor for IE6

I am new to XForms and I am having problems getting an XForm processor that
support schemas. What is the best implementation of XForms in IE6?

Thanks

Xavier Ramírez Majó
NTE S.A.
Can Male S/N 08186 Llissa de Amunt - Barcelona (Spain)
xavier.ramirez@nte.es
Tel: (+34) 93 860 90 01
Fax: (+34) 93 860 90 19